1.Music for the DVD will be provided by FILMME unless provided by the couple.
2. It is the responsibility of the couple to notify all parties involved in their wedding day of a recording taking place. FiLMme will not take responsibility of failure to do so by the couple.
3. Whilst every measure shall be taken to ensure best recording positions on the day, it may not always be possible due to restrictions imposed on the day.
4. By recording your wedding day, you give FILMME permission to use samples from your day for demonstration & advertising purposes unless specified at time of booking. If you would prefer us NOT to use clips please tick here
5. FILMME will aim to have all DVDs ready in the time specified at time of booking.
6.Extra copies of your wedding DVD will be available at a cost detailed at time of booking.
7. A booking deposit of €200 is payable within 2 weeks of booking. Please make postal order/cheque/bank draft payable to Anita Heffernan.. This deposit is non-refundable should a cancellation occur (except for extreme circumstances).
8. All cancellations must be in writing. Any cancellations within 30 days of the wedding day will incur a 50% charge of the final amount.
9.* For the top package, we record up to the first hour of dancing only (or 12.00 a.m., whichever comes first).
10.While FILMME endeavors to use the best equipment and software packages, we are not liable for unforeseen damage, theft, mechanical & electronic malfunctions.
11. We are not liable for any “Acts of God” i.e. breakdowns or road accidents etc on route to your wedding.
12.Our videographer would greatly appreciate bar food being provided but is not insisted upon.
13.Payment of 50% is payable on or before the wedding day. Final balance must be paid before editing commences.
14. We will email you to advise when editing is due to commence. DVDs will be ready approximately 8 weeks (off peak season, 10-12 weeks if your wedding is in *peak season) after your wedding or at a time specified with the couple. *peak season May – Oct
15.GDPR: It is a couple’s responsibility to inform their guests that their wedding will be filmed. We will hold a copy of your edited wedding for 3 months after handover of edited wedding in case of extra copies required. After the 3 months, all files will be deleted except for highlights which are uploaded onto our website with a couple's permission.