2. It is the responsibility of the couple to notify all parties involved in
their wedding day of a recording taking place. FiLMme will not take
responsibility of failure to do so by the couple.
3. Whilst every measure shall be taken to ensure best recording positions on the day, it may not always be possible due to restrictions imposed on the day.
4. By recording your wedding day, you give FILMME permission to use samples
from your day for demonstration & advertising purposes unless specified at
time of booking. If you would prefer us NOT to use clips please tick the box on the booking form.
5. FILMME will aim to have all edited weddings ready in the time specified at
time of booking.
6. If using a drone, we do so sparingly and weather and location
7. A booking fee of €250 is payable within 1 week of booking. You have 14 days
from booking to cancel in order to get booking fee refunded. Please make postal order/cheque/bank draft
payable to Anita Heffernan.. This is non-refundable should a
cancellation occur for any circumstance.
8. All cancellations must be in writing.
9. * For the top package, we record up to the first hour of dancing
only (or 12.00 a.m., whichever comes first).
10. While FILMME endeavors to use the best equipment and software
packages, we are not liable for unforeseen damage, theft, mechanical &
11. We are not liable for any “Acts of God” i.e. breakdowns or road accidents
etc on route to your wedding nor for any pandemics that arise. Should a
cancellation occur because of a pandemic, similar events, or events that the
government announce large gatherings should not to occur, we will endeavor to
reschedule your date if we are free for no extra charge. Should our videographer become suddenly ill
and can not work on the day we will endevour to find suitable cover. If this can not be found, all money paid will
12. Our videographer would greatly appreciate bar food being provided
but is not insisted upon.
13. All raw footage will be deleted from our systems approx. 2 weeks
after a couple have received their completed usb. We urge all couples to back
up their footage immediately on receipt of same as files can not be kept after
2 weeks after the couple receive their completed edited wedding.
14. Payment of 50% is payable
on or before the wedding day. Final balance must be paid before editing
commences. We will email you to advise when editing is due to commence. Edited weddings will be ready approximately 8
weeks (off peak season, 10-12 weeks if your wedding is in *peak season) after
your wedding or at a time specified with the couple. This may be longer season depending but Filmme
will contact you once editing commences so you know when to expect same.
*peak season May – Oct
15. GDPR- it is the couples
responsibility to inform guests the wedding is being recorded.